The IMS sends email messages out to the administrator, designers and to your customers. It is fully understandable that you would wish to review messages, especially the ones that are going out to your customers. At this moment the IMS is sending messages out when,
- You use the invite button from a contact view or contact list,
- A user uses the password reset function,
- One of your contacts unsubscribes from your email campaigns,
- An invoice is being refunded through PayPal,
- A customer buys from you through your website,
- You enable the automated new product newsletter,
- A visitor registers on your website,
- An order has been shipped to your customer,
- Stock levels changes trigger the alert levels.
As an administrator you can manage the email messages through the Email Messages menu item.