Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Default HTTPS connections

Default HTTPS connections 3 years 3 months ago #130

• Arnaud
Working towards better security we now enforce HTTPS on all IMS and My Jigsaw Piece instances under the YBO.com.sg domain.

If you are using your company's domain name to access our IMS or My Jigsaw Piece, for example your options are as follows:
ims.your-domain.com
1) Continue to use our applications at ims.your-domain.com (without using HTTPS). There is a risk with this as it is possible for hackers to sniff out user names and passwords. You do not need to do anything for this choice.

2) Switch to your-domain.ybo.com.sg. Now we offer all our clients free HTTPS under our domain. On request, we will make the change for you and you will have to tell your clients to use your-domain.ybo.com.sg instead of ims.your-domain.com.

3) Acquire an HTTPS certificate for ims.your-domain.com and pass it to us. We will then update our system with your company domain certificate. Your clients can use either HTTP or HTTPS to access ims.your-domain.com and both will redirect to ims.your-domain.com and benefit from additional security.

Additionally to option 3, YBO can assist with setting up HTTPS certificates for your company's domain. Let me know if you would need such assistance.
Arnaud Kleinveld
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Arnaud.
The administrator has disabled public write access.